Inspired by the new H&M skater collection, I’ve decided to write a post about skater style. So, first, I’ll list some things that skater girls need to have, some must-haves.
-Sweatshirt dress: The new addition, it’s so cool to wear one! But normal Sweatshirts are cool, too. Try one with a NYC print or any other print. Plain’s old.
– Graffitti printed nails : It’s a special polish that gives you a graffitti effect.
– Bangles : More is better!
– Caps : You know the classic skater hat. It’s not old, it’s the best thing that skaters ever had! Try one, they fit almost every outfit.
– Studs! – things with studs are very cool and very skater-ish
-Sneakers, canvas sneakers, Converse, Vans – these brands make cool sneakers, and they are a must-have for skaters.
-Denim– jackets, shorts… they’re awesome
– Tops & Print tops : Must-haves!
-Knitted jumpers – with NYC print or just plain, they are awesome ( not for a hot day, but anyway)
-Band Tee’s – rather for rockers, but still go great.
-Pleated skirts, skater skirts – Awesome skirts for skaters
-Beanies – skater originals
-T-shirt dress– NYC print? Oh, I think you’re already bored of it.
-Hoodies and baseball jackets – great for a cold day
-Sleeveless tops and crop tops – Must have!
Don’t forget the skateboard 🙂